NXT Base Set
This set enables students to build and program real-life robotic solutions. Contains 431 elements including the programmable NXT Brick; three interactive servo motors; ultrasonic, sound, light, and two touch sensors; a rechargeable DC battery; a DC charger; connecting cables; and full-color building instructions.
- Provides cross-curricular opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and math
- Allows for creativity in design
- Enables students to explore the world of engineering by building complex control systems
- Brainstorm solutions.
- Work with gear ratio.
Key Learning Targets:
MINDSTORMS Education NXT Software v. 2.1sold separately.
- Please correct the following issues:
- Please select an option from the drop-down list.
- Quantity needs to be more than 0.
The maximum quantity of an item that can purchased in each transaction is 99.
To inquire about purchasing more than 99 of one item, please call 800-362-4738.