NXT Base Set
This set enables students to build and program real-life robotic solutions. Contains 431 elements including the programmable NXT Brick; three interactive servo motors; ultrasonic, sound, light, and two touch sensors; a rechargeable DC battery; a DC charger; connecting cables; and full-color building instructions.
- Provides cross-curricular opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and math
- Allows for creativity in design
- Enables students to explore the world of engineering by building complex control systems
- Brainstorm solutions.
- Work with gear ratio.
Key Learning Targets:
MINDSTORMS Education NXT Software v. 2.1sold separately.
- Please correct the following issues:
- Please select an option from the drop-down list.
- Quantity needs to be more than 0.